Learn how workflow automation and conversational AI improve the provider experience, patient satisfaction and organizational efficiency.
- August 2023 - Press Release Orbita Acquires Wellbe Assets Orbita has acquired the assets of Wellbe, a digital health company providing patient navigation for specialty care. The acquisition, which includes Wellbe’s software, customers and select staff, was finalized Aug. 16, 20023.
- June 2023 - Press Release CallDeflectAI Helps Address Staff Shortages in Contact Centers DayaMed – a medication adherence service – implements Orbita’s generative AI solution to reduce call volume
- March 2023 - Press Release Orbita and Isabel Healthcare Partner to Deliver Advanced ‘Find Care’ Search and Symptom Triage to Streamline Patient Access Orbita has partnered with Isabel Healthcare, a global company that delivers clinical reasoning tools for providers and a Symptom Checker/Triage for patients.
- January 2023 - Press Release ORBITA LAUNCHES SOLUTION TO TRANSFORM HEALTHCARE WEBSITE SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY Orbita introduced Orbita Blaze to revolutionize provider websites by combining an intuitive and user-friendly “find care” experience with the convenience of a healthcare-specific chatbot.
- December 2022 - Press Release OHIO GASTROENTEROLOGY ADDS DIGITAL PRE- AND POST-CARE ENGAGEMENT TOOLS THROUGH ORBITA PLATFORM Ohio Gastroenterology, which serves patients in central Ohio, has expanded its utilization of the Orbita conversational AI platform, introducing interactive virtual assistants to engage patients both pre- and post-procedure.
- November 2022 - Press Release MAYO CLINIC, ORBITA TO SPEAK ON SUCCESSFUL UTILIZATION OF INTELLIGENT VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS AT HCIC Orbita, a leading provider of intelligent virtual assistants and workflow automation for healthcare, will join Sandhya Pruthi, MD, Medical Director for Health Education & Content Services at Mayo Clinic, for a presentation Monday, Nov. 7, at the annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) in Miami.
- October 2022 - Press Release ATLANTICARE IMPLEMENTS ORBITA'S HEALTHCARE VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS TO ENHANCE ACCESS TO CARE AtlantiCare has implemented the Orbita virtual assistant and conversational AI platform. The technology makes it easier for individuals to connect with their providers and for the healthcare system to support access to self-scheduling options.
- October 2022 - Press Release ORBITA HONORED AT BEST PLACES TO WORK GALA We are excited to announce Orbita has been ranked among the top healthcare suppliers in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work recognition program this year. The announcement that our 37-employee company is ranked among 75 other healthcare vendors across the country was made during an awards ceremony Sept. 29 in Nashville, TN. The honor is also highlighted in a special edition of Modern Healthcare, published this week.