“By 2018, 30% of interactions with technology will happen through conversation.” Gartner
Intelligent, voice-powered digital devices like the Amazon Echo, Google Home, and others are transforming how we engage with the digital world. Orbita is leading the way in applying these technologies to healthcare.
Orbita’s products are used by healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to enable voice-first healthcare applications that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks across the continuum of care.
Orbita Voice – The first enterprise-grade platform for creating and maintaining voice-powered healthcare applications
- Accelerate development and streamline maintenance of voice assistant applications with pre-built templates and intuitive tools designed for non-technical business users
- Easily integrate with existing systems, processes, and digital channels using flexible APIs and 3rd party integration
- Reduce risks with a build on a robust, scalable, and secure (HIPAA-compliant) infrastructure
Orbita Engage – A complete application framework for Voice-First Care Management solutions
- Engage patients with user experiences that adapt to their needs, including intuitive, intelligent voice assistants based on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to inform, educate, and encourage
- Empower caregivers with a mobile and Web applications that simplify communication and collaboration and improve care coordination support among family, friends, and other home caregivers.
- Enable Clinicians with intuitive tools for creating and managing care journeys for large at-risk populations -- with customizability down to individual patients
- Deliver results with a solution built on the power of Orbita Voice platform