- Philips Philips is a leading global health technology company creating digital health applications to improve the patient experience and increase efficiency throughout the health continuum. Philips partners with Orbita to develop conversational AI voice and chatbot applications to complement its telehealth solutions.
- ServiceNow ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is a leading cloud-based platform and solutions provider delivering digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. Orbita is a ServiceNow Technology Partner.
- Pariveda Solutions Pariveda Solutions is a leading management and technology consulting firm specializing in improving clients’ performance through strategic consulting and the innovative use of technology. Our cloud services include solution architecture, cloud application delivery, big data solutions, mobile/IoT, DevOps automation, data center transformation, and cloud advisory services.
- MyPlanet MyPlanet is an integrated team of designers and developers making smarter interfaces to empower your employees and engage your customers. Orbita has partnered with MyPlanet to deliver innovative conversational AI experiences for healthcare.
- HCL Technologies HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, they solve complex business problems for clients.
- Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Ameex Technologies Ameex Technologies is a digital transformation and delivery partner helping clients ideate, design, build and deploy next generation, deeply integrated solutions. Ameex is a certified Orbita development and delivery partner with a proven track record of success building and supporting applications that leverage voice and chatbot technologies.
- Amazon Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. Orbita is an Amazon AWS partner and an Amazon Alexa Agency and Tools partner.
- Deloitte Deloitte is the largest management consultancy in the world. Our consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you succeed in any public or private business environment. With more insightful business perspectives, we help focus your strengths, push your capabilities, and innovate for the future. Orbita and Deloitte have partnered to deliver innovative voice-powered virtual assistant solutions to the healthcare industry.
- Mayo Clinic Global Business Solutions Mayo Clinic Global Business Solutions (Mayo Clinic GBS) delivers a portfolio of market-leading products and services to meet the needs of people across the health spectrum – and throughout their lives. Orbita has been collaborating with Mayo Clinic GBS to deliver innovative new healthcare content services optimized for next-generation voice and conversational AI applications, including the award-winning Mayo First Aid skill for Amazon Alexa.
See Orbita’s conversational AI solutions for healthcare and life sciences in action.