Orbita Trust Center
At Orbita, we take the security and privacy of our customers’ information very seriously. The information that our customers depend on is safeguarded by Orbita to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Orbita systems and data being managed. We commit to our customers to continue to protect as well as improve upon our information security systems, ensuring the safe and ultimately successful use of Orbita solutions. Orbita’s focus is to ensure that our solutions are delivered in a manner as advertised. We partner with our customers to ensure their data is handled in accordance with their expectations as well as with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
HIPAA Compliance Orbita’s HIPAA-compliant conversational platform has administrative and technical safeguards in place to ensure support of the HIPAA security and privacy rules. Orbita will also consider and sign Business Associates Agreements when appropriate and applicable.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Orbita is an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified provider whose Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) have received third-party accreditation from the International Standards Organization. Learn more
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Orbita is an ISO/IEC 27701:2019 certified provider whose Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) have received third-party accreditation from the International Standards Organization. Learn more
- SOC 2® Type 2 Assessment & Report Orbita has aligned to the AICPA SSAE 18 System and Organization Controls and Orbita’s conversational platform has undergone a third-party evaluation against the common criteria of the SOC 2 Type 2 Security Trust Principles. A SOC 2® Type 2 assessment report was created from the evaluation against these principles. Learn more
- Privacy Shield Certification Orbita complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. Orbita has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. Learn more
- Security at Orbita Security is extremely important to Orbita and is integrated into our day-to-day culture to protect our customers’ data from potential threats. Learn more
- Privacy at Orbita Orbita’s established data privacy values and principles are in place to keep our customers’ data confidential. Learn more
- Compliance at Orbita Orbita ensures that our customers’ data is being handled in a manner that is in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards. Learn more
- Ethics at Orbita Orbita holds its employees and contractors to the highest ethical standards. Learn more
Request a demo, trial, or consultation to attract and engage patients with a secure and omnichannel digital front door solution.