On our latest episode, host Nate Treloar sits down with Orbita VP Channel Strategy & Partnerships Julie Johnston to discuss her experience at HIMSS21 and the future of patient engagement – Orbita at HIMSS: The Future of Patient Engagement & Retention.
- August 2021 Episode 10: Orbita at HIMSS: The Future of Patient Engagement & Retention Nate Treloar sits down with Orbita VP Channel Strategy & Partnerships Julie Johnston to discuss her experience at HIMSS21 and future of patient engagement.
- July 2021 Episode 9: Impressions of the Digital Health Market from Patty Riskind, Orbita CEO Host Nate Treloar sits down with Orbita's new CEO, Patty Riskind to discuss her career journey to Orbita, and her impressions of the digital health market, and why Orbita.
- June 2021 Episode 8: The Role of Healthcare Technology in Supporting Underserved Populations Nate Treloar sits down with Brian McKaig and Aziz Abdullah to discuss engaging underserved populations with virtual assistants.
- May 2021 Episode 7: Effectively Engaging Patients Through a Multi-Modal Outreach Strategy Nate is joined by Dr. Teri Fisher, dubbed "The Voice Doctor," to explore the state of voice-first experiences in healthcare and how conversational AI virtual assistants have impacted the industry. What has accelerated the adoption of this technology, and what has hindered it?
- April 2021 Episode 6: Voice and HIPAA Compliance – An Update Nate Treloar takes a deep dive into the timeline of voice technology and HIPAA compliance with Orbita Executive Vice President of Global Markets Nick White.
- March 2021 Episode 5: Driving Proactive Outreach and Remote Patient Monitoring with Conversational AI Nate explores the role of conversational AI in proactive outreach and remote patient monitoring with Orbita Director of Sales for Healthcare & Strategic Accounts Jeff Haggard.
- February 2021 Episode 4: Orbita's COVID-19 Vaccine Access Clinical Program Nate Treloar discusses the COVID-19 vaccine rollout and more with Chelsea Biel, BSN, RN, Senior Director of Customer Success and Clinical Informatics at Orbita.
- February 2021 Passionate Pioneers with Mike Biselli: Powering Virtual Health Assistants with Nate Treloar Nate Treloar joins the Passionate Pioneers podcast to share where conversational AI technology currently is, how it’s impacting healthcare today, and where we see the technology taking healthcare and life science spaces in the future.
- February 2021 Episode 3: Improving Access, Affordability, and Adherence in Pharma with Conversational AI Host Nate Treloar discusses AI-powered solutions in pharma with Elise Whitaker, VP Customer Success & Practice Lead, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences at Orbita.
- January 2021 Episode 2: What's Next for Healthcare Conversational AI? Kristi Ebong is joined by Orbita President Bill Rogers to discuss the future of conversational AI in healthcare.
- January 2021 Episode 1: Introduction to Conversations with Orbita Host Nate Treloar discusses AI-powered solutions in pharma with Elise Whitaker, VP Customer Success & Practice Lead, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences at Orbita.
Perspectives on how conversational AI redefines the patient journey in healthcare and life sciences.