Orbita In the News
- September 19, 2017Orbita’s Voice Experience Designer is mentioned in Healthcare Dive, along with Mayo Clinic’s First Aid skill on Amazon Alexa. From the article, “Once enabled with the free Mayo Clinic First Aid program, people with Amazon devices like Echo and Echo Dot…
- September 19, 2017From an article on MedCity News, “Rochester, Minnesota-based Mayo Clinic has equipped Amazon’s Alexa digital voice assistant with first aid information, according to the Star Tribune. Through the free Mayo Clinic First Aid program, users can ask Alexa for everything from…
- September 1, 2017Orbita’s CEO Bill Rogers, is featured in a recent article from PYMNTS.com that talks about voice assistant in health. From the article, “Orbita takes it a step further by using voice tech for remote patient monitoring, medication adherence, chronic care management…
- August 30, 2017Orbita’s our Nate Treloar is quoted in an article by Healthcare IT News that talks about the new partnership between Amazon’s Alexa and Microsoft’s Cortana. From the article, “Overall it is a good thing,” said Nate Treloar, CEO or Orbita, a voice collaboration…
- August 24, 2017Lisa Ellis from eHealthcare Strategy & Trends wrote an article about Orbita. During the article Orbita’s President and COO Nate Treloar, and PR Director Beth Strohbusch are both quoted about what Orbita is up to. From the article, “these tools…
October 25-27, 2017
We are excited to be coming back and exhibiting at . Additionally, Orbita’s own Nate Treloar will be participating in a panel on Thursday, Oct. 26th from 1:40 to 2:30pm – session topic: Alexa Healthcare Applications.
This is an event that delivers important global perspective and guidance for healthcare providers, public health professionals, payers, the technology sector and pharma and life sciences companies, as well as patients, innovators, investors and international development agencies, we are excited to be exhibiting!
Join us and register here.
Enterprise Search and Discovery 2017
November 7-9, Washington DC
Orbita’s COO & President, Nathan Treloar, will participating in a panel about “Mobile & Personalized Search: Tailoring the User Experience” on Nov. 9th at 1PM.
The Enterprise Search & Discovery Conference is the only conference dedicated to this critical business and technical challenge and opportunity. Join us as we explore how to provide transformative enterprise search and information discovery across your organization.
Information Development World 2017
November 28-30, Menlo Park, CA
Orbita’s CPO, Bill Cava, will be giving the Keynote presentation on Nov. 29th at 9AM, making a case for voice and explain why it represents a fundamentally new paradigm for user interaction; why we’ve just recently reached a critical inflection point for voice experiences; and why now is the time for organizations to include voice experiences as part of their customer engagement strategy.