Orbita In the News
- June 14, 2017MongoDB announces Orbita as the 2017 winner of the MongoDB Innovation Award: Internet of Things category. From the post, “The annual MongoDB Innovation Awards recognize those organizations and individuals that took a giant idea and made a tangible impact in the…
- June 6, 2017MM&M mentions Orbita and there partnership with Common Care Alliance. From the article, “The ACO is working with Orbita’s platform and the Echo device to schedule, coordinate, and track caregiver services provided to patients at home. Currently, Orbita’s platform is…
- May 29, 2017Disruptor Daily recognized Orbita as one of the top 10 IoT Companies supporting healthcare. “Orbita lets users create and keep up virtual assistants that integrate with major smart home technologies such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. Orbita offers their…
- May 25, 2017VoiceBot.ai recognizes Oribta’s new partnership with ERT, and how they will use intelligent voice assistants to improve data collection in clinical trials feedback. From the article, “The software will let researchers create surveys, polls and questionnaires that can be accessed through…
- May 24, 2017Pharmaphorum mentions Orbita’s new partnership with ERT to data collection in pharma and device-based clinical trials. From the article, “The technology can potentially overcome issues with site location, travel time and adherence – all obstacles to both trial enrollment and completion.”…
June 20-21, 2017
Royal Sonesta Boston
Orbita’s Nathan Treloar will join panelists on Wednesday, June 21 from 10:15am – 12:15pm for an enlightening discussion on the future of technology with focus on wearables, apps, AI, robots, etc. Nate will also demo Orbita Voice!
Register and find more info about HXR 2017 here.
Join us at MongoDB World
June 20-21, 2017, Chicago
We are pleased to attend MongoDB World, where more than 3,000 database developers will come together for largest global gathering of the MongoDB community. This company’s innovative technology is an important component for Orbita solutions! #MDBW17
June 22, 2017
Boston is an IT hotbed – and Nate Treloar is pleased to participate as a presenter at this year’s Xconomy Impact event being held in Boston! This event highlights the most promising approaches—and help sets the innovation agenda in a time of great transitions with a focus on AI, IOT, Advanced Manufacturing, Digital Health, VC, and more. The agenda is still being finalized.
Registar for the Boston event here.
Amazon Diabetes Challenge: Boot Camp
July 25-26, 2017
The Amazon Diabetes Challenge commences with a call for concepts for voice-enabled solutions. July 25-26 the chosen finalists meet in Seattle for Boot Camp. Find us with the finalists, showing how Orbita’s platform could be incorporated in their prototypes.
Health 2.0 Fall Conference
October 1-4, 2017
Santa Clara, CA
Join us to see hundreds of live product demos, and get a first glance at companies developing new cutting-edge technologies across health care and wellness. Nate Treloar will also be doing a demo of Orbita Voice!
Hope to see you there! Register here.
October 25-27, 2017
We are excited to be coming back and exhibiting at . Additionally, Orbita’s own Nate Treloar will be participating in a panel on Thursday, Oct. 26th from 1:40 to 2:30pm – session topic: Alexa Healthcare Applications.
This is an event that delivers important global perspective and guidance for healthcare providers, public health professionals, payers, the technology sector and pharma and life sciences companies, as well as patients, innovators, investors and international development agencies, we are excited to be exhibiting!
Join us and register here.