Orbita In the News
- July 14, 2017Orbita’s own COO, Nate Treloar, is quoted in a post by mHealth about their Alexa Diabetes Challenge. The challenge is “designing platforms that would enable people with type 2 diabetes to use the digital assistant as an mHealth management tool…
- June 29, 2017Orbita is pleased to be included as one of the “Middle Market and Startup Massachusetts IoT Companies” in the Internet of Things report by the Mass Technology Leadership Council. Click here for the full report.
- June 14, 2017MongoDB announces Orbita as the 2017 winner of the MongoDB Innovation Award: Internet of Things category. From the post, “The annual MongoDB Innovation Awards recognize those organizations and individuals that took a giant idea and made a tangible impact in the…
- June 6, 2017MM&M mentions Orbita and there partnership with Common Care Alliance. From the article, “The ACO is working with Orbita’s platform and the Echo device to schedule, coordinate, and track caregiver services provided to patients at home. Currently, Orbita’s platform is…
- May 29, 2017Disruptor Daily recognized Orbita as one of the top 10 IoT Companies supporting healthcare. “Orbita lets users create and keep up virtual assistants that integrate with major smart home technologies such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. Orbita offers their…
Orbita is sponsoring two-day sessions in three cities, offering hands-on training on building for voice with Alexa. Together with professionals from Amazon, members of the Orbita Team will provide information on designing, building, and launching skills for Alexa. Join the ranks of thousands of designers, developers, and brands who’ve created more than 12,000 skills for Alexa. Voicehacks is fast emerging as a popular community of developers, designers, and entrepreneurs at the intersection of voice, apps, bots and artificial intelligence platform. Registration information here.
Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers
From Parks Associates
August 29-31, SanDiego, CA
Hats off to Macadamian for their sponsorship of this important IOT-focused event which provides strategic insights into consumer engagement, care accountability, service innovations, and platform design for connected healthcare products and services. We are pleased to have partnered with Macadamian on two recent webinars. View the recorded sessions here:
Going Voice First: Introduction to Voice Skills, Assistants and Design Best Practices
Applications of Voice Assistants in Healthcare
Frost & Sullivan’s Growth, Innovation, and Leadership: North America
September 17-20, 2017
Orbita’s CEO, Bill Rogers, will be participating in a small panel of CEOs representing companies who are disruptive innovators and serve as amazing growth catalysts. The panel will take place Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:30am Session title – Pioneering Disruption: Spotlight on Companies to Action
This event is designed to provide clarity on big picture issues, it will provide the insight to fuel sustainable top-line revenue growth, create customer value and develop long-term competitive advantage. Join us!
Health 2.0 Fall Conference
October 1-4, 2017
Santa Clara, CA
Join us to see hundreds of live product demos, and get a first glance at companies developing new cutting-edge technologies across health care and wellness. Nate Treloar will also be doing a demo of Orbita Voice!
Hope to see you there! Register here.
October 25-27, 2017
We are excited to be coming back and exhibiting at . Additionally, Orbita’s own Nate Treloar will be participating in a panel on Thursday, Oct. 26th from 1:40 to 2:30pm – session topic: Alexa Healthcare Applications.
This is an event that delivers important global perspective and guidance for healthcare providers, public health professionals, payers, the technology sector and pharma and life sciences companies, as well as patients, innovators, investors and international development agencies, we are excited to be exhibiting!
Join us and register here.