Orbita In the News
- February 2, 2018Orbita’s voice technology mentioned in a recent article, “John Loughnane, MD, chief of innovation at Commonwealth Care Alliance, which uses voice technology systems from Orbita, advises healthcare organizations trying to figure out how to get voice assistants off the ground…
- January 24, 2018Check out one of Orbita’s proof-of-concept projects with the , “Commonwealth Care Alliance and Penn Medicine…developing voice-interaction AI technologies that can be used for scheduling appointments, prescription refills, reminders and alerts.”
- December 22, 2017Orbita announced one of the 2017 Journal of nHealth’s Global Digital Health 100 Companies!
- December 22, 2017Orbita participated in a case study with Libertana Home Health. Libertana Home Health leveraged Orbita’s voice experience platform to create digital voice assistants based on Amazon Alexa technology.
- December 1, 2017Orbita is mentioned in a recent article by MobiHealth News. From the article, “Nathan Treloar, president and COO at Orbita, said that his company’s voice-based home health assistant was tapped to provide support for rheumatoid arthritis patients who would find it…
April 17-19, Mountain View, CA
Orbita’s Chief Product Officer, Bill Cava, is a confirmed speaker for the MoNage conference. The MoNage ecosystem connects Chatbots, Messaging Platforms, AI and Conversational Interfaces. Blockchain technologies, Tokens and Crypto fuel the MoNage economy.