Customer Success Director
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Customer Success Director
(the U.S.) Flexible
As a Customer Success Director, you will be a trusted advisor for strategic pharmaceutical and healthcare accounts and responsible for ensuring that Orbita’s customers are successful across Orbita’s virtual assistants’ implementation and production to help the customer gain the most value from their investment.
As part of managing customer relationships, this position will be responsible for onboarding new customers and support the customer across all touchpoints within Orbita. The customer success director will help to outline the strategic vision for the growth of Orbita’s virtual assistants by documenting key performance/value KPIs and providing monthly updates on the usage and the value that Orbita produces. The customer success director will also be responsible for scheduling and conducting quarterly business reviews to identify new upsell/cross-sell opportunities to share with the sales organization. As the customer advocate, the customer success director will oversee any implementation and professional services work, monthly managed services, and technical support. The customer success director must work as part of a collaborative team to be successful and own relationships with key client stakeholders. Responsibilities may also include strategy and research on the customer, including asset gap analysis, competitive and comparative analysis, and planning and facilitation. This individual must be pro-active and able to guide a matrix team of resources assigned to a project and understand the details to push and deliver results. While this is not a sales role, you will work closely with the sales team to understand expansion opportunities.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Work with sales, professional services, and managed services teams to coordinate customer communication and internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects/tasks
- Work with customers to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Develop and maintain a detailed account plan to track customer initiatives and internal progress across multiple fast-paced, high visibility, complex assignments across functional areas
- Build work relationships with leaders throughout customer organization and drive strategic insights
- Work closely with internal multidisciplinary teams to effectively communicate status updates of projects
- Assist business development team in strategy and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Contribute to the development of internal key strategic planning processes for your accounts
- Assist with the creation of internal meeting and training materials as needed
- Coordinate client meetings and events
- Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Technical Support, and Product Management to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption
- 5-8 years of experience working experience as a Customer Success lead within a SAAS company and/or healthcare/pharmaceutical agency
- Proven track record/history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines, and multi-task, etc.
- Experience and knowledge within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Naturally thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Demonstrated success leading large-scale, enterprise software engagements from beginning to end in high-pressure, high accountability environments
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Passion and a “can do” attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up organization
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must bring start-up experience and be comfortable working on a small, agile team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite
- Must be a self-starter and very pro-active, curious, and a problem solver
- Ability to communicate with confidence, build relationships through inspiring trust and sharing information and be able to challenge assumptions
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Additional job openings