Orbita delivers smart virtual assistants
To help our partners drive success for their customers, no matter which healthcare sector they serve.
Orbita’s healthcare-specific conversational AI platform – which leverages the latest advances in generative AI – is flexible and agile. Partners can embed Orbita’s functionality into their own portfolio or product to support their customers’ objectives or leverage out-of-the-box solutions to accelerate success. Orbita’s platform can also be white-labeled.
- AdirA licenses the platform to create virtual assistants to serve a disparate set of clients – customizing a virtual outreach assistant, for example, to significantly increase participation in a state-run nutrition program for disadvantaged populations.
- Epsilon, a major life sciences agency, leverages Orbita to develop virtual assistants that make it easy for HCPs to access important product information on their own schedule.
- The central digital services team at Philips builds Orbita intelligent virtual assistants and chatbots for consumer engagement around multiple B2C digital healthcare products.
- Medtronic, a national medical device company, has embedded Orbita within its app, delivering automated surveys to patients with critical heart conditions.
- Amwell, a highly regarded telehealth provider, automates patient waiting rooms and pre-visit prep through Orbita capabilities.
Orbita is interested in collaborating with a variety of organizations:
- Technology/Solution Partners: Embedding Orbita inside a partner’s existing product to help extend capabilities and functionality.
- Market Distribution Partners: Collaborating with Orbita either through co-marketing or white-labeling Orbita’s solution as part of the partner’s services.
- Implementation Partners: Supporting Orbita customers through Consulting and Implementation partners who are trained on the Orbita platform.