Automate Outreach with Digital Assessments
Transparency is key in managing and preventing outbreaks during the COVID-19 pandemic. Orbita’s Employee Health Manager automates return-to work outreach with robust digital assessment tools to screen and monitor symptoms of COVID-19 or other indications like anxiety or depression.
- Orbita Flow Studio enables easy to design assessments for COVID-19-related symptoms and other indications
- Orbita’s omnichannel platform capabilities enable SMS, emails, IVR invites, reminders and notifications to employees
- Integrate with existing enterprise systems including EHRs, CRMs, data services, etc.
Educational Content and Resources
Support COVID-19 recovery at home by providing employees with educational content sourced from trusted resources like the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the Mayo Clinic to manage symptoms or connect to telehealth visits if needed.
- Orbita Lexicon leverages curated content libraries and provides conversational content sourced directly from validated sources (e.g. CDC and Mayo Clinic)
- Orbita Answers supports the creation of knowledge bases from structured content repositories (FAQs, documents, etc.)
- Orbita’s Language Framework offers a natural language question and answering experience powered by fact-based knowledge graphs
Data Reporting and Analytics
- With Orbita Insights, track the metrics that matter and gain insight to the success of your project
- Orbita’s Outreach Dashboards automates outreach and helps identify common questions and requests while monitoring your employees
- Orbita’s Context Engine optimizes the conversational experience using data-driven insights