Orbita Voice enables insurance providers and other risk-bearing entities to optimize care and control costs with innovative, voice-first applications.
Orbita Voice enables Payers the ability to tap services like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant as a new digital marketing channel.
- Easily migrate existing digital content to voice-first experiences.
- Develop once, and deploy to Alexa, Google, and other voice platforms.
- Simplify content management for voice-first applications.
A voice assistant added to a new or existing member service mobile app or web portal simplifies the experience and improves member satisfaction.
- Quick answers to questions like “Where is a local provider that takes my plan?” or “What is my co-pay?”
- Access information about plan coverage, location of clinics, physicians, and specialists, etc…
- Integrate with existing information systems (e.g. member database).
Chronic Care Management (in-home)
Voice assistants “can help us engage with chronic disease patients, capture real-time, objective health data to track their conditions and offer meaningful support for self-managing chronic illness at home.” Worrell Design, Engaging Patients with the Power of Voice, https://worrell.com/engaging-patients-power-voice/
Orbita Voice powers solutions for smartphone and/or smart speakers that simplifying access to information that educates patients and informs clinicians.
- Pre-built templates for voice-first question answering and assessments survey
- Intuitive tools for managing voice-first content
- Omni-channel publishing to smart speakers, mobile apps, chat bots, and other digital end-points
- Flexible integration with established back-end systems (EHRs, content management systems, survey dashboards, etc…).