- This event has passed.
Orbita is excited to be co-hosting an upcoming event on The Future of Healthcare. The event will focus on best practices on health innovation and better outcomes within organizations, showcasing examples and forward-thinking opportunities.
Monday, November 11, 2019: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
Third Coast Restaurant: 6550 Bertner Avenue #f6 Houston, TX 77030
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-healthcare-innovation-better-outcomes-tickets-72112904639
ABOUT The Future of Healthcare – Innovation & Better Outcomes WORKSHOP:
Every enterprise today wants to accelerate innovation by building innovation into their business. However, most companies struggle with preparing large datasets for machine learning, analytics, realizing outcomes quicker, and voice technology.
Digital transformation of healthcare and life sciences looks to personalize the patient health journey, improve data-driven decision making, and accelerate precision medicine. With Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology and Pariveda Solutions expertise, organizations can build a solution that allows Databricks to leverage your data into meaningful insight and tap the power of voice assistants, chatbots, and conversational AI technologies with Orbita.
Join Pariveda Solutions, AWS, Databricks, Orbita for a look into where innovation leads to better outcomes.
Click here to register and see full agenda.
- [Podcast] A fireside laugh (and chat) with Bret Kinsella, Dr Teri Fisher, and Orbita President Nathan Treloar during Project Voice 2020
- Is Epic Poised To Own The Healthcare Voice Assistant Market? Not Quite.
- Orbita Newsletter – February 2020
- [Podcast] Nate Treloar Orbita Medical with David Code
- [Podcast] Voice Assistants in Healthcare with Nate Treloar and Teri Fisher – Voicebot Podcast Ep 135