Contact: Beth Strohbusch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-213-8818 NEWARK, July 22, 2019 WHAT? Orbita executives will join digital health thought leaders from leading organizations to discuss mounting pressures facing the healthcare industry as well as new opportunities to address these challenges with chat, voice, virtual assistants and conversational AI. WHY? Chronic diseases account for 85% of healthcare costs; consistent patient engagement outside of healthcare facilities is needed…
MEDIA ADVISORY Contact: Beth Strohbusch, Orbita SVP, email@example.com, 414-213-8818 “Congratulations to Amazon. Their news about Alexa and HIPAA compliance is a solid step forward. They are joined by a full range of innovators seeking to leverage voice, chatbots and conversational AI to improve healthcare. We are truly in the midst…
- F050 AI in healthcare 4/6: The power of voice (Bill Rogers)
- Webinar – Conversational AI in healthcare: What about ROI?
- [Podcast] Kristi Ebong with Orbita Discusses Conversational Technologies in Healthcare
- Boston Children’s, Brigham and Women’s & Northwell Health leverage virtual assistants for a better patient care experience
- Orbita Newsletter – August/September 2019