VP of Business Development
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
VP of Business Development
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
The Vice President of Business Development will manage Orbita’s strategic OEM and distribution relationships and support field operations. They will report to Orbita’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Manage relationships with strategic business partners
- Partner relationship management
- Goal to continuously increase spending and expansion
- Product integration implementation
- Coordinate with CS, Product, Engineering
- Support/Training coordination of partners to ensure their and Orbita’s success
- Establishment and tracking of success metrics
- Sales, retention, new product expansion
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Product enhancements
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to scope and manage enhancements that are identified through partners
Field Sales Management
- Manage sales pipeline and track trends, winning strategies, and bottlenecks
- Direct activities of Sales Operations staff.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales to ensure campaigns are strategic, and metrics are analyzed to ascertain impact (new leads and conversions to sales)
- Coordinate with sales reps to identify sales training and resource needs; make recommendations for continuous improvement
Strategic Channel Planning
- Identify and assess additional channel partnerships for both OEM and reseller arrangements
- Maintain competitor analysis “directory” in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Coordinate with Strategic Partner Manager to ensure distribution through agencies is in sync with broader Orbita distribution strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant enterprise SaaS business development and product management experience in Digital Healthcare
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding personal performance targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High competency level working with digital tools (e.g., Hubspot, MS Office, Slack, Jira, Confluence)
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Additional job openings