Senior Vice President of Marketing
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SVP of Marketing
(the U.S.) Flexible
Orbita is seeking a Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing with solid industry experience in healthcare to direct its B2B marketing efforts. The SVP of Marketing is the executive responsible for developing and executing the company’s overall marketing strategy across all products, solutions, and healthcare market segments. Additionally, the SVP of Marketing leads the company’s marketing function and is responsible for executing a cohesive growth marketing plan to increase company brand, product, and vision awareness worldwide. The SVP of Marketing also works closely with the company’s leadership team to establish and refine the company’s overall business strategy and go-to-market plans.
The SVP of Marketing will have deep expertise and experience in digital healthcare marketing, a firm grasp of trends, business drivers, and priorities in the company’s markets, and maintain a deep understanding of the current and potential impacts of conversational AI technologies in healthcare.
- Marketing: Manage a budget and team for all inbound and outbound marketing activities driving top-of-funnel lead generation. Provide functional direction, coaching, and leadership to the marketing team for corporate communication, corporate branding and messaging, digital marketing, product marketing, content marketing, events, and other marketing activities
- Market Research: Lead market research efforts to understand customer needs and the competitive landscape across all markets
- Measurement and Reporting: Measure against and report on critical metrics. Use findings to guide future strategy and marketing plans
- Thought Leadership: Represent Orbita as a thought leader through speaking engagements, writing, and other communication methods
- Strategy: Work on a cross-functional company leadership team to design, develop, and communicate a long-term vision and business strategy. Develop and execute marketing plans in support of the business strategy across all solutions and segments
- Analyst Relations: Identify and manage engagements with industry analysts. Identify opportunities for promotion through recognition programs. For example, ”Best in KLAS,” “Gartner Magic Quadrant,” and “Forrester Wave”
- Investor Relations: Support the company CEO in investor relations activities, including fundraising, quarterly board meetings, and communication with existing board members and investors
- Customer and Partner Engagement: Drive initiatives to engage existing customers and partners to develop case studies, user groups/meetings/conferences, customer evidence assets, and other customer and partner-sponsored advocacy programs—support the company’s overall efforts to achieve customer success metrics and increase product adoption
- Sales Support: Support sales effort on key strategic accounts. Leverage relationships and contacts in the industry to enhance sales efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; Master’s preferred
- 10+ years in a similar leadership role in product and services marketing and/or market strategy
- Strong healthcare background and 5+ years in the digital healthcare field
- Deep experience with Software-as-a-Service product marketing
- Proven track record for creating and delivering dynamic, multifaceted, digitally-driven marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong messaging ability across a variety of audiences
- Excellent people and leadership skills to interact with senior management, peers, direct reports, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Additional job openings