Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare by applying next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. In addition, Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and closing new business. We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who can “roll up their sleeves” and take a hands-on approach as this is an individual contributor role.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new clients
- Work with prospective clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist
- Support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids & other customer acquisition programs to grow sales pipeline and strengthen relationships
- Collaborate with business development representatives (BDRs) to run effective, targeted prospecting campaigns
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Develop and communicate value propositions and Return on Investment (ROI) of Orbita solutions to prospective customers
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Thoroughly understand and influence customer decision-making processes to affect sales timelines and closures
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs
- Minimum five years SaaS solution sales experience
- Mid-market to enterprise sales experience a must
- Demonstrated hunter
- Healthcare industry experiences beneficial
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- College/University degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries
- Independent thinker with good judgment skills and a proven track record in problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs, and meeting company expectations and goals
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional job openings