Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
The Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts is responsible for identifying and closing new business in defined set of named strategic customer accounts. We are looking for an individual who can work independently within the customer account, often across multiple lines of business and with stakeholders of varying leadership levels, to develop a strategic Orbita presence within the customer organization.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships within named client accounts, including expansion to new customer lines of business
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist
- Responsible for the sale of SaaS platform and professional services
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to prospective customers
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Thoroughly understands and significantly influences the customer’s decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales experience
- Mid-market to enterprise sales experience a must
- Demonstrated hunter
- Healthcare industry experience required, ideally in an enterprise SE role
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.