Boston, Massachusetts, USA or remote
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for identifying and closing new business in an assigned territory. We are looking for an SE that can “roll up their sleeves” and take a hands-on approach as this is an individual contributor role.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new clients
- Work with prospective clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist
- Support sales & marketing programs, RFPs, bids & other client acquisition programs to grow sales pipeline and strengthen relationships
- Develop, manage and own pipeline development activity. Collaborate with business development representatives (BDRs) to run effective, targeted prospecting campaigns
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to illustrate how Orbita products meet identified needs
- Leverage a consultative, outcome-based sales approach to differentiate Orbita. We leverage concepts from Challenger and Command-of-the-Message sales models
- Develop and communicate value propositions and return on investment (ROI) of Orbita solutions to prospective clients
- Leverage MEDDICCC to qualify opportunities and control timelines and closures of deals
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales experience
- Demonstrated hunter
- Healthcare industry experience beneficial
- Experience building a sales pipeline
- College/university degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling client needs and meeting company expectations and goals
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.