Sales Executive - Pharma
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
Sales Executive – Pharma
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
The Sales Executive – Pharma is responsible for prospecting for, identifying, and closing new business in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry in an assigned territory. We are looking for an experienced sales executive with a solid record of success navigating complex sales of Enterprise cloud-based software solutions to Biotech and Pharma companies. The successful candidate will be steeped in solution selling methodologies, desire to work at a dynamic, early-stage, Enterprise SaaS company, and have a passion for selling innovative, high-value solutions based on conversational AI technology, delivering digital transformation to the life sciences industry.
- Prospecting (Hunting): Use personal and professional networks, company contact lists and CRM, and other sources to identify prospective customers for the company’s solution
- Qualify: Collect and thoroughly understand prospect’s requirements, budget constraints, key stakeholders, decision-making process, and other factors required to qualify the sales opportunity and establish deal closure probability fully
- Pitch: Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match company products and solutions to identified customer needs
- Account Development (Farming): Work with existing customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs and align to our products and services where opportunities exist
- Achieve Sales Targets: Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas and build new Life Sciences revenue streams through the growth of the business relationships with new clients and expansion of existing client relationships
- Marketing Support: Provide input to marketing programs and support in-person and virtual marketing events (conferences) as a company representative
- Bid Request-Response: Coordinate company resources for response to RFPs, bids & other inbound sales opportunities
- Pipeline Management: Leverage the company’s CRM to document, monitor, analyze and manage pipeline and sales activity against assigned quarterly targets
- Deal Design: Coordinate all necessary company resources (solution architects, client services, executive leadership) on deal development and sales activities
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales experience in the Life Sciences industry with an established book of contacts and proven track record closing sales in Life Sciences
- Mid-market to enterprise sales experience a must
- Demonstrated hunter, but with experience building relationships and commercial footprint with existing accounts (“farming”)
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization, from Department Managers to C-Suite
- Independent thinker with good judgment skills and a proven track record in problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs, and meeting company expectations and goals
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional job openings