Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
Orbita is currently seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced Product Manager.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. In this highly collaborative role, you will define the product roadmap and work closely with stakeholders to interpret, document, prioritize, and drive requirements from inception to delivery. You will have a vital role in the product design and development process, working with cross-functional teams consisting of designers, software developers, and business strategists to build intuitive workflows, immersive user-centric experiences, and comprehensive tools. You will work closely with department leads to bring products to market and ensure products align with and supports corporate and departmental OKRs. The Product Manager will report to the Vice President of Product.
- Product Strategy: Participate in establishing and maintaining the long-term product vision aligned with corporate and departmental goals and objectives
- Product Management: Develop and execute project plans; maintain and update the product backlog; regularly establish and monitor KPIs related to the health of the product portfolio; Reinforce and build upon the product culture and processes, striving for continuous improvement
- Product Development: Work with and manage cross-functional teams consisting of designers, software developers, and business strategists; be accountable for the timing and quality of products delivered to the market
- Product Marketing: Closely collaborate with marketing and sales to support product marketing activities
- Product Evangelism: Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, sell the product vision, and share customer feedback and pain points
- Problem Solving: You will identify and solve problems, work with data to support decisions, and develop innovative solutions. You will be a strong communicator and comfortable working with executives, developers, designers, and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology or similar work experience
- 5+ years of similar experience managing the entire lifecycle of a product
- Proven track record for successfully delivering products to market on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make complex ideas simple to understand
- Excellent people and leadership skills to interact with senior management, peers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.