Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Options, 401(k), and more.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
The marketing intern will be responsible for supporting the marketing function for the organization and will report to the Director of Solution Marketing & Strategy. The internship will be up to 40 hours a week and last through the end of August 2021, with potential for extension into fall 2021. As an internship, the position is also designed to support the continuing education and career development of the individual.
- Support day-to-day marketing operations
- Lead competitive analysis and market intelligence gathering process
- Project manage external events including webinars, conferences, etc.
- Support sales enablement by working with team to create relevant and timely sales collateral content
- Understand our products well and be able to review and oversee product specific content
- Work cross-functionally to gather information, maintain transparency, and achieve alignment across various marketing, sales and solution strategy efforts
- Support case study efforts and collect customer feedback to inform internal strategy and identify new market opportunities
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to draft meeting ready versions of presentations to support strategic initiatives
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work on multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Marketing, consulting and/or strategy/business development experience preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally as a project lead or as a contributor
- We are open to undergraduates with prior internship experience or graduate level applicants
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.