Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Remote (but Boston or Atlanta areas preferred)
Orbita seeks a marketing communications specialist to support general marketing activities, with a focus on content development for a variety of use cases and channels. Successful candidates will have worked across a variety of marketing disciplines (e.g., digital, public relations, collateral) and demonstrate experience developing content tailored for specific business-to-business target audiences. Content will be leveraged across email, collateral, public relations and internal channels. This position will expose the candidate to a variety of professional marketing opportunities and facilitate growth in areas of greatest interest.
Essential Job Functions
- Support programs and activities across a variety of marketing disciplines (e.g., asset development, presentation development, social media, events, etc.)
- Understand and advance the company’s messaging and positioning platforms (both internally and externally), as well as recognize nuances between market segments and value propositions
- Collaborate with product, sales and marketing colleagues to understand the company’s portfolio of solutions and how to communicate benefits to the marketplace
- Assist in the development of content to support a wide variety of communication opportunities including marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, speaking proposals, media articles, web content, email campaigns, talk tracks, etc.
- Gather materials necessary to understand each project (e.g., literature or previous marketing campaigns); analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique
- Become familiar with competitors and their positioning in the market; help develop messages to differentiate Orbita
- Facilitate design and production processes where needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented
- Proficient in using Microsoft software products, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in healthcare industry highly preferred
- Willingness to accept additional responsibility with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated team-oriented mindset
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar professional discipline
- Three years’ experience as marketing generalist or in marketing communications or content development
- Competency in coordinating with external vendors and partners
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in other areas of marketing (e.g., social media)
- Occasional travel
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 – $75,000 USD. The actual salary offered will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.