Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs.
Have you wanted to contribute your software development skills to the digital transformation revolution underway in healthcare and life sciences? Do you want to build virtual assistants for smart speakers and chatbots, that give patients greater access and better outcomes during their healthcare journeys? Do you have a general knowledge of NLP, NLU, and AI’s application to conversational solutions? Then we would like to speak to you about a software developer position at Orbita.
Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock
Options, 401(k), and more.
Full Stack Software Developer for Chat and Voice Applications
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; telecommuting option available
Orbita is seeking a full-stack software developer with three-five years of experience to build conversational AI solutions (chatbots, voice skills, etc.).
In support of pre-sales and innovation opportunities, the Software Developer will create working demonstrations of Conversational AI solutions, utilizing the Orbita platform and various integrated technologies, including Amazon Alexa Developer Toolkit, DialogFlow, SalesForce.
The Software Developer reports to the SVP of Solution Architecture and Innovation, who will provide assignments and projects to develop reference implementations and proof of concept implementations, utilizing the modules included in Orbita’s product releases. These implementations will be used by the sales team to demonstrate Orbita platform capabilities to close opportunities and used by delivery teams as blueprints for customer implementations.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of pre-sales demos
- Review regular monthly product releases, and implement new features in reference to implementation and demonstration environments
- Prepare and deliver executive, architectural, and technical presentations
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses. Manage all technical responses
- Research new developments in conversational AI and related technologies to incorporate into
- Assist in the hand-off of new customers from Sales to Customer Success
- Participation in pre-sales conversations with prospects and customers as presenter and resource for technical questions
- B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar degree
- 3-5 years of experience as Full Stack Web/Software Application Developer
- Experience working with Node.js (bonus for experience on NODE-RED)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of reusable and variation content systems
- Able to work on development projects independently, and integrate work with other software developers
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to
- General competence in SDLC practices (issue tracking, SCM, build, and deploy)
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.