Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
(the U.S.) Flexible
Are you ecstatic about the voice technology revolution and what it can mean for improving the quality of life we all live? Are you restless to be a part of this wave that integrates how people work and communicate seamlessly with the technology surrounding them? Do you have a personal story that drives you to see how we deliver health care transformed? Do you want the chance to use your experience as a conversational designer to bring that all together and do something with your career that makes a difference?
Orbita is currently seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced Conversational Designer (CD) for projects implementing advanced voice, chatbot, and other conversational AI technology in healthcare applications. The CD works with clients through work sessions or interviews to design user experiences and conversational flows and write dialogs that we will use for product vision & project scope.
The CD is responsible for gathering persona requirements from client organizations related to voice user experiences, features, functions, and content in the pioneering world of Conversational (Voice and Chat) Experiences. Then, craft clear user maps and conversational designs to execute those concepts. Finally, the ideal candidate must communicate with clients to elicit information on their projects’ business values and objectives to bring their visions to life and clear definition.
- Gather requirements for and design speech for voice, chat and IVR applications
- Create conversational flow diagrams, user maps and voice user interface design specifications
- Analyze sample utterances to develop grammar patterns
- Work collaboratively with peers and customers to create user-centered designs
- Conduct usability testing
- Tune applications for optimum performance
- Support project and product teams in grammar design and tuning
- Support sales and marketing in the creation of materials that showcase the Orbita user-centered design methodology
- Produce top percentile level writing, producing documents worthy of being deliverables unto themselves for clients
- Be an expert on the Orbita conversational platform and voice technology to educate and guide clients during discovery
- Develop details for user personas, cases, and scenarios
- Minimum two years of Conversational Design experience
- Must have experience with digital experience projects, strong preference for experience in voice/speech/chat bot/conversational/smart speaker projects
- Previous experience in health care preferred
- Experience dealing with and overcoming project obstacles
- Must have a vital skill set in creating/building conversational design flows, user maps, and grammar design
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong familiarity as a consumer of conversational technology: smart speakers, voice automated systems, IVR, chatbots
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Extensive client-facing experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in using office productivity tools (Slack, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficient in using issue tracking tools (JIRA, TFS, Mantis, Trac, etc.)
- Must be able to help drive consensus on requirements
- Must be able to identify risks and help with risk mitigation
- Minimum Educational Requirement BA or BS in Journalism, Literature, Technology, Science, Medical, or Healthcare related concentration
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) for employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Additional job openings