Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for all aspects of the technical sales processes. As the owner and creator of the technical sales blueprint, the Sales Engineer, teamed with a Sales Rep, helps drive the sales cycle by providing technical expertise and consultative sales skills, creating custom demonstrations, running proofs-of-concept, and assisting prospects with software evaluations.
- Define and successfully implement Proof of Concept (POC) projects.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of pre-sales demos.
- Meet with prospects to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and technology requirements.
- Successfully coordinate and deliver pre-sales technical and architectural review sessions with prospects.
- Prepare and deliver executive, architectural, and technical presentations.
- Minimum 3 years of Software Engineering, Solution Architect, and/or Solution Consultant experience
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Must be resourcefulness, confident under pressure, and with skills in both crisis and expectation management
- Nice to have NLP experience with Google Dialogflow or Alexia
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Engineer – USA
- Webinar – Can Pharma Transform the Patient Experience? New Ideas and Trends for Innovation
- Orbita Launches New Adverse Event Module to Ease Reporting Burdens
- Orbita expands conversational technology solution to help healthcare organizations in the time of COVID-19
- IT Administrator – Southern NH