Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Southern NH Area
As an IT Administrator, you will support the organization by assisting with managing and maintaining critical systems and services to support internal team members.
The IT Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining IT systems and services, help desk support, and supporting IT security and compliance as needed to support Orbita’s business objectives.
This position will involve supporting a remote staff primarily in the US and may require some flexibility to perform updates and tasks outside of working ours to maintain productivity. We are seeking a self-starter and someone that is capable of taking initiative as well as follows through to completion with tasks and projects deadlines. Working with Orbita IT leadership, you will have the opportunity to be impactive, creative, and grow your career with exciting projects and programs at Orbita.
This position will be based in the Southern NH area.
- Administration of corporate systems, services, and account access.
- Install and maintain updates for systems and services as needed.
- Document and make recommendations for improving IT systems and processes.
- Provide support to Orbita team members with all IT owned systems and services.
- Proactively monitor systems, resolve issues and perform IT tasks.
- Help with IT strategy to maintain and improve upon SLA for internal customers.
- Participate in IT Change Management and Problem management processes.
- Research solutions for IT needs of organization and make suggestions for potential improvements.
- Setup and administer systems, networks, and security for Orbita systems and infrastructure.
- Manage IT projects from start to finish.
- Install, maintain, and configure software and hardware for Mac and Windows based systems.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Support information security and privacy requirements through various processes and controls.
- Manage and own incidents as they arise that affect the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in a technical degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-3 years IT experience working for a public or private company.
- Process & detailed oriented.
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of systems administration, networking and IT security.
- Friendly and willingness to help with all IT-related issues.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and solutions.
- Creative self-starter that requires minimal supervision and guidance.
- Effective with providing static and dynamic solutions on-demand.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and changes to support business objectives.
- Familiar with basic troubleshooting of devices, systems, and services.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and grow career in IT and/or IT Security.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- IT and Security certifications (such as: ITIL, A+, Network+, Security+, or SSCP) highly desirable but not required.
- Experience of maintaining and securing Mac OS systems and applications.
- Experience with Active Directory or other federated access and authentication services.
- Administration experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Experience managing and maintaining an MDM solution.
- Experience supporting remote teams.
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar – Can Pharma Transform the Patient Experience? New Ideas and Trends for Innovation
- Orbita Launches New Adverse Event Module to Ease Reporting Burdens
- Orbita expands conversational technology solution to help healthcare organizations in the time of COVID-19
- IT Administrator – Southern NH
- Human Resources Generalist – USA