Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application of next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers a complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is a professional who manages and completes administrative duties related to human resources. Duties for the HR Generalist include supporting employee development programs, implementing recruiting and onboarding procedures, managing employee benefit programs, maintaining employee records, remote and office work environments, supporting employee review processes and accountability mechanisms, and overseeing general employee needs.
To ensure success, the HR Generalist should display outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and should have strong problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. The HR Generalist will also have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain and manage employee records.
- Assist with the recruitment process, including identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Assist with company office management and serve as a part-time executive administrator.
- Help to develop and support company culture programs (team building, diversity and inclusion…).
- Schedule company-wide and large departments meetings and events.
- Coordinate employee training sessions and seminars.
- Perform employee orientations and update records of new hires.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR and administrative projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Maintain human resources policies and programs.
- Support company compliance requirements relating to security, ethics, and safety.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, including familiarity with productivity tools (MS Office, Slack, Zoom), Payroll and Benefits systems (e.g. TriNet), HRMS/HRIS/HCM, and other HR-related management systems.
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar – Can Pharma Transform the Patient Experience? New Ideas and Trends for Innovation
- Orbita Launches New Adverse Event Module to Ease Reporting Burdens
- Orbita expands conversational technology solution to help healthcare organizations in the time of COVID-19
- IT Administrator – Southern NH
- Human Resources Generalist – USA