[Event] The State-Of-The-Art Of Voice Technology And How To Leverage It For Older People
Hosted by: Aging 2.0 Local – Boston
When: May 8th – Boston, MA
Nate Treloar, President & COO of Orbita will be participating in the panel.
Join us to learn how companies that create products geared to the 50+ demographic have integrated voice into their designs. Our speakers have deep experience in voice technology as well as first-hand knowledge of what works—and doesn’t– how to incorporate voice into a product and design experiences to match the unique needs of older users.
Find out more about the event here.
- Orbita Newsletter – May 2019
- [Podcast] Aging 2.0 Boston Chapter – Interview with Orbita President Nate Treloar
- Webinar – Secure Voice in Healthcare: The What, Why, and How of HIPAA-Eligible Voice Assistants
- [Event] Healthcare Innovation + Investment Conference (HI2)
- [Event] Using Clinical Data from the Wild: HIPPA Compliant Wearables & Virtual Assistants