Business Development Representative – Boston, MA
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Business Development Representative
Boston, MA, USA
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth. We seek an experienced, energetic inside sales professional who is not afraid to jump in, work collaboratively, and take on responsibility to directly impact new customer and partner acquisition in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position offers a base salary with performance-based incentives, stock options, full benefits, and promotion opportunities.
- Work as part of a team to engage targeted personas with compelling messaging delivered through email, social, phone, and web conferencing into existing customers and targeted accounts
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by marketing activity, as well as perform outbound prospecting into target accounts
- Set up meetings and product demos for Orbita Sales Representatives in order to generate actionable sales opportunities
- Report weekly on KPIs such as number of calls per day, number of quality conversations, and number of meetings set and meetings held
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly quotas of Sales Qualified Leads and Opportunities
- Provide continuous feedback on customers’ receptivity to our value propositions to ensure a continuous learning process across Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Use a variety of tools to build and engage a database of leads and take meticulous notes within the corporate CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as the first human interface prospects have with the company and brand
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Development Representative
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales environment with SaaS, cloud-based technology sales experience
- Healthcare industry experience a must
- Sales cycle background including prospecting, cold calling, presenting, qualifying opportunities, and coordinating sales meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and questioning skills
- Technically capable and a desire to improve processes
- Persistence, drive and the ability to overcome objections
- Proficiency in marketing and sales automation systems (e.g. Hubspot, SFDC)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Training in solution or diagnostic selling a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OZ Partners with Orbita to Bring Innovative Voice- and Chatbot-Powered Virtual Assistants to Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Business Development Representative – Boston, MA
- Artificial Intelligence – Get Your AI Strategy On Track
- Orbita Newsletter – March/April 2019
- AI Chatbots and Voice Improve Patient Experience