Business Analyst, Conversational Experiences – Boston, MA
Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Business Analyst, Conversational Experiences
Boston, MA, USA
Are you ecstatic about the voice technology revolution and what can mean for improving the quality of life we all live?
Are you restless to be a part of this wave that integrates how people work and communicate seamlessly with the technology that surrounds them?
Do you have a personal story that drives you to see the way we deliver health care transformed?
Do you want the chance to use your experience as a Business Analyst to bring that all together and do something with you career that makes a difference?
Orbita is currently seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced Business Analyst (BA) for projects implementing advanced voice, chatbot, and other conversational AI technology in healthcare applications. The BA leads clients through work sessions or interviews in order to develop product vision & project scope – he/she is instrumental to the discovery phase of software/web implementation projects.
The BA is responsible for gathering requirements from client organizations related to user experiences, features, functions, and content in pioneering world of Conversational (Voice and Chat) Experiences, and craft clear stories for the execution of those concepts. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate with clients to elicit information on the business values and objectives for their projects in order to bring their visions to life and clear definition. The BA must have the ability to understand fundamental technologies in order to document requirements for external technical integrations or dependencies.
- Plan and lead client/external discovery activities, including large room workshops, brainstorming sessions, and individual stakeholder interview sessions
- Produce top percentile level writing, producing documents worthy of being deliverables unto themselves for clients
- Engage with stakeholders to uncover and determine project/software implementation success criteria
- Gather business requirements related to features, functions, and content of applications
- Discover target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into functional specifications and stories
- Be an expert on the Orbita conversational platform and voice technology to educate and guide clients during discovery
- Produce functional specs/requirements documentation, stories, wireframes, and conversational flow diagrams
- Develop details for user personas, cases, and scenarios
- Complete business analyst responsibilities and deliverables with limited guidance
- Produce documentation in both traditional software requirements methods as well as agile-scrum
- Create and update process documentation as required
- Collaborate with QA resource to review, and sign-off on coverage for test plans
- Minimum five years Business Analyst experience developing functional specifications based on user/client requirements
- Must have experience with digital experience projects, strong preference for experience in voice/speech/chat bot/conversational/smart speaker projects
- Previous experience in health care preferred
- Experience dealing with and overcoming project obstacles
- Must have a strong skill set creating/building requirements documentation
- Experience developing documentation; able to develop implementation plans that include business, creative and technical considerations
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong familiarity as a consumer of conversational technology: smart speakers, voice automated systems, IVR, chat bots
- Understanding of SDLC in Agile Development environments (Scrum, etc.)
- Demonstrable technical writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Extensive client facing experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of office productivity tools (Slack, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of issue tracking tools (JIRA, TFS, Mantis, Trac, etc)
- Must be able to help drive consensus on requirements
- Must be able to identify risks and help with risk mitigation
- Minimum Educational Requirement BA or BS in Technology, Science, Medical, or Healthcare related concentration
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com