Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible all aspects of the technical sales processes. As the owner and creator of the technical sales blueprint, the Sales Engineer, teamed with a Sales Rep, helps drive the sales cycle by providing technical expertise and consultative sales skills, creating custom demonstrations, running proofs-of-concepts, and assisting prospects with software evaluations.
- Support the Sales team with pre-sales efforts to identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities
- Meet with prospects to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and technology requirements
- Successfully coordinate and deliver pre-sales technical and architectural review sessions with prospects.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of pre-sales demos.
- Prepare and deliver executive, architectural, and technical presentations.
- Define and successfully implement Proof of Concept (POC) projects
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses. Manage all technical responses.
- Assist in the hand-off of new customers from Sales to Customer Success.
- Contribute to the growth of the company by identifying, developing and enhancing Intellectual Property for new and existing offerings.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales Engineering, Solution Architect, and/or Solution Consultant experience
- Experience with MEAN Stack development
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Must be resourcefulness, confident under pressure, and with skills in both crisis and expectation management
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Must have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be willing and able to travel (up to 40%)
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org