Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for identifying and closing new business in an assigned territory. We are looking for an SE that can “roll up their sleeves” and take a hands-on approach as this is an individual contributor role.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new clients
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist.
- Responsible for the sale of SaaS platform and professional services
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to perspective customers.
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Thoroughly understands and significantly influences the customer’s decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions.
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs.
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales experience
- Mid-market to enterprise sales experience a must
- Demonstrated hunter
- Healthcare industry experience beneficial
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- College/University degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries.
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving.
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals.
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Podcast] A fireside laugh (and chat) with Bret Kinsella, Dr Teri Fisher, and Orbita President Nathan Treloar during Project Voice 2020
- Is Epic Poised To Own The Healthcare Voice Assistant Market? Not Quite.
- Orbita Newsletter – February 2020
- [Podcast] Voice Assistants in Healthcare with Nate Treloar and Teri Fisher – Voicebot Podcast Ep 135
- Healthcare Voice Developer of the Year – Project Voice 2020 Awards