Join one of the hottest companies in digital healthcare! Orbita is transforming digital healthcare through the application next-generation voice and conversational AI technologies. We work with healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to power digital healthcare solutions that improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. Orbita offers complete range of benefits to full-time employees, including Health, Dental, and Life insurance, employee stock options, flexible spending accounts, and more.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for growing business by nurturing client relationships. The AM ensures customers get the most value from their software investment. In this role you will develop relationships, both internally and externally, connect with business executives and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Building on this knowledge, you will develop a strategic roadmap and facilitate customers’ transformation and migration to our platform/solution. The AM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities by creating and sustaining long-term client relationships.
- Drive the customer partnership for key strategic customers.
- Establish relationships, advocate for customer to rapidly knock down adoption blockers, and coordinate across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing Customer Success of any issues
- Own the post-sales relationship with customers to maximize value.
- Guide customers through the entire innovation lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and driving achievement of key milestones. Serve as champion and advocate for client
- Assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives
- Manage sales pipeline and provide timely and accurate sales forecast reports
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information.
- Coordinate and participate in developing accurately scoped proposals that validate the business benefit
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs.
- Establish and maintain role as consultant/adviser to client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of financial status of accounts at all times
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Minimum 3 years of sales and/or account management experience (2+ years of SaaS experience preferred)
- Previous Account Management/Sales experience in Healthcare Technology industry preferred
- Proven track record of sales growth and proven “farmer” background
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Technical competence (understand software)
- Consultative sales experience – present key selling points while focusing on the client’s needs
- Understand client’s concerns and respond effectively
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills – must be able to articulate in a clear, concise manner to build rapport with clients
Orbita, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Chatbots, voice, and more: How healthcare providers are using virtual assistants to transform consumer experiences
- Orbita Newsletter – May/June 2019
- [Webinar Replay] Nate Treloar presents “How Virtual Assistants will Transform Healthcare”
- Voice Assistant Application Market Top Companies Analysis – Nuance Communications, Salesforce, Verbio Technologies, Samsung, Oracle, SAS, SAP, and Orbita – Industry Reports
- Wearables, voice assistants face HIPAA hurdles but remain promising in clinical trials