Connected Healthcare and the Internet of Medical Things
Orbita’s partnership with Lenovo Health for using voice technology in assisted living is mentioned in a recent article by Electronics 360.
From the article, “Another type of virtual assistant includes voice-interactive digital assistants like Amazon Echo or the healthcare-specific version provided by Lenovo Health in partnership with Orbita Health. For seniors, such devices can be used for medication adherence and care coordination, as well as patient engagement.”
Read the entire article on Electronics 360.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems