Amazon, Microsoft will make Alexa and Cortana cross-communicate
Orbita’s our Nate Treloar is quoted in an article by Healthcare IT News that talks about the new partnership between Amazon’s Alexa and Microsoft’s Cortana.
From the article, “Overall it is a good thing,” said Nate Treloar, CEO or Orbita, a voice collaboration company that provides connectivity and orchestration enabling apps to run on Alexa. “We’ve used the browser wars analogy and while it’s not a perfect example, standards emerged that allowed better interoperation in the Web and mobile worlds.”
Read the entire article on Healthcare IT News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare