Amazon, Microsoft will make Alexa and Cortana cross-communicate
Orbita’s our Nate Treloar is quoted in an article by Healthcare IT News that talks about the new partnership between Amazon’s Alexa and Microsoft’s Cortana.
From the article, “Overall it is a good thing,” said Nate Treloar, CEO or Orbita, a voice collaboration company that provides connectivity and orchestration enabling apps to run on Alexa. “We’ve used the browser wars analogy and while it’s not a perfect example, standards emerged that allowed better interoperation in the Web and mobile worlds.”
Read the entire article on Healthcare IT News.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems