How Virtual Voice Assistants Can Extend the Reach of Your Healthcare System
Lisa Ellis from eHealthcare Strategy & Trends wrote an article about Orbita. During the article Orbita’s President and COO Nate Treloar, and PR Director Beth Strohbusch are both quoted about what Orbita is up to.
From the article, “these tools can help increase patients’ engagement in their own health and can hopefully also help them head off any serious complications.”
Read the full article on eHealthcare.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare