Home Health Care Makes Inroads With Amazon Alexa Pilot
Home Health Care News mentioned Orbita’s partnership with Libertana. From the article, “Orbita, a two-and-a-half-year-old business based in Boston, worked with Libertana to design the Alexa skill. Orbita has previously worked with health care-focused companies, but Libertana is the first home health care agency to partner with the technology startup.”
Read the full article in Home Health Care News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare