Voice-activated assistants like Alexa could change hospitals—but can the law keep up?
Orbita is recently mention in article from Advisory Board, about the topic of voice assistants and healthcare.
From the article, “For instance, Nathan Treloar, the president and COO of software company Orbita, said voice-activated virtual assistants could be used by patients who need a ride to the doctor’s office, or they could provide discharged patients instructions on their care after they get home and have had time to relax.”
Read the full article here.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems