Voice-activated assistants like Alexa could change hospitals—but can the law keep up?
Orbita is recently mention in article from Advisory Board, about the topic of voice assistants and healthcare.
From the article, “For instance, Nathan Treloar, the president and COO of software company Orbita, said voice-activated virtual assistants could be used by patients who need a ride to the doctor’s office, or they could provide discharged patients instructions on their care after they get home and have had time to relax.”
Read the full article here.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare