ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes risk and uncertainty in clinical trials, so that you can move ahead quickly – and with confidence. They have over 45 years of combined clinical, therapeutic and regulatory experience as well as technology and process‑related insights.
ERT’s website: www.ert.com
Read a press release about ERT & Orbita’s partnership.
- Chatbots, voice, and more: How healthcare providers are using virtual assistants to transform consumer experiences
- Orbita Newsletter – May/June 2019
- [Webinar Replay] Nate Treloar presents “How Virtual Assistants will Transform Healthcare”
- Voice Assistant Application Market Top Companies Analysis – Nuance Communications, Salesforce, Verbio Technologies, Samsung, Oracle, SAS, SAP, and Orbita – Industry Reports
- Wearables, voice assistants face HIPAA hurdles but remain promising in clinical trials