Contest Finalists Envision Alexa as an mHealth Management Tool
Orbita’s own COO, Nate Treloar, is quoted in a post by mHealth about their Alexa Diabetes Challenge. The challenge is “designing platforms that would enable people with type 2 diabetes to use the digital assistant as an mHealth management tool at home”, mHealth explains.
Nate says, “The ability to have that ‘always on and always available’ interaction with a patient is huge. It will give [healthcare providers] new visibility into what the patient is experiencing at home.”
Read the full article in mHealth.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems