Contest Finalists Envision Alexa as an mHealth Management Tool
Orbita’s own COO, Nate Treloar, is quoted in a post by mHealth about their Alexa Diabetes Challenge. The challenge is “designing platforms that would enable people with type 2 diabetes to use the digital assistant as an mHealth management tool at home”, mHealth explains.
Nate says, “The ability to have that ‘always on and always available’ interaction with a patient is huge. It will give [healthcare providers] new visibility into what the patient is experiencing at home.”
Read the full article in mHealth.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare