Orbita Engage: Optimizing in-home healthcare with real-time data
MongoDB announces Orbita as the 2017 winner of the MongoDB Innovation Award: Internet of Things category. From the post, “The annual MongoDB Innovation Awards recognize those organizations and individuals that took a giant idea and made a tangible impact in the world. The winners will be honored at MongoDB World 2017, in Chicago on June 20 and 21.”
Read the full article on MongoDB.
View the list of all Innovation Awards from MongoDB here.
- Business Development & Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX or Boston, MA
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare
- Market Intel: Meet The New Voice In Health Care: Alexa is Empowering Patients, Doctors
- Consumers Interested In Using Voice Assistants for Healthcare, But Privacy Worries Remain
- MORE THAN HALF OF CONSUMERS WANT TO USE VOICE ASSISTANTS FOR HEATHCARE