Orbita Engage: Optimizing in-home healthcare with real-time data
MongoDB announces Orbita as the 2017 winner of the MongoDB Innovation Award: Internet of Things category. From the post, “The annual MongoDB Innovation Awards recognize those organizations and individuals that took a giant idea and made a tangible impact in the world. The winners will be honored at MongoDB World 2017, in Chicago on June 20 and 21.”
Read the full article on MongoDB.
View the list of all Innovation Awards from MongoDB here.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems