Voice assistants may ease EHR burden for docs, but challenges exist
MM&M mentions Orbita and there partnership with Common Care Alliance. From the article, “The ACO is working with Orbita’s platform and the Echo device to schedule, coordinate, and track caregiver services provided to patients at home. Currently, Orbita’s platform is focused on Alexa, but it plans to eventually offer its services across all voice-assistant programs.”
Read the full article in MM&M.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare