Voice assistants may ease EHR burden for docs, but challenges exist
MM&M mentions Orbita and there partnership with Common Care Alliance. From the article, “The ACO is working with Orbita’s platform and the Echo device to schedule, coordinate, and track caregiver services provided to patients at home. Currently, Orbita’s platform is focused on Alexa, but it plans to eventually offer its services across all voice-assistant programs.”
Read the full article in MM&M.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems