Product Contests Bridge Gap Between Technology, High-need Populations
Home Health Technology News mentions Orbita winning the “Digital Health for Complex Populations” challenge. From the article, “As part of a pilot project expected to launch in July, CCA members will use Amazon’s voice-activated Echo to access Orbita’s wireless integrated health platform to schedule, coordinate and track their services.”
Read the full article in Home Health Technology News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare