Product Contests Bridge Gap Between Technology, High-need Populations
Home Health Technology News mentions Orbita winning the “Digital Health for Complex Populations” challenge. From the article, “As part of a pilot project expected to launch in July, CCA members will use Amazon’s voice-activated Echo to access Orbita’s wireless integrated health platform to schedule, coordinate and track their services.”
Read the full article in Home Health Technology News.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems