A Day in the Life of the e-Patient: MIT Enterprise Forum Explores How Innovative Technology Can Improve Health
Oribta’s CEO, Bill Rogers, will be participating in the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge (MITEF) Innovation Series on Connected health: Emerging Technologies Poised to Make our Lives Better. The event will take place March 29, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., in the MIT Stata Center, Room 123, 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, Mass.
To register and for more information: http://bit.ly/2miFGcj
Read the full article on MarketWired.
- Business Development Representative – Houston, TX or Boston, MA
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare
- Market Intel: Meet The New Voice In Health Care: Alexa is Empowering Patients, Doctors
- Consumers Interested In Using Voice Assistants for Healthcare, But Privacy Worries Remain
- MORE THAN HALF OF CONSUMERS WANT TO USE VOICE ASSISTANTS FOR HEATHCARE