A Day in the Life of the e-Patient: MIT Enterprise Forum Explores How Innovative Technology Can Improve Health
Oribta’s CEO, Bill Rogers, will be participating in the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge (MITEF) Innovation Series on Connected health: Emerging Technologies Poised to Make our Lives Better. The event will take place March 29, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., in the MIT Stata Center, Room 123, 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, Mass.
To register and for more information: http://bit.ly/2miFGcj
Read the full article on MarketWired.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems