mHealth Intelligence mentions a quote from, Nate Treloar. The article talks about the power of voice technologies as digital health tool. From the article, ““It really changes the game for patient engagement,” says Nathan Treloar, president and COO of Orbita, a Boston-based provider of connected home healthcare technology that debuted a cloud-based platform and interface for intelligent voice assistants at this year’s Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference and exhibit in Orlando.”
Read the full article in mHealth.
- Business Development & Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX or Boston, MA
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare
- Market Intel: Meet The New Voice In Health Care: Alexa is Empowering Patients, Doctors
- Consumers Interested In Using Voice Assistants for Healthcare, But Privacy Worries Remain
- MORE THAN HALF OF CONSUMERS WANT TO USE VOICE ASSISTANTS FOR HEATHCARE