mHealth Intelligence mentions a quote from, Nate Treloar. The article talks about the power of voice technologies as digital health tool. From the article, ““It really changes the game for patient engagement,” says Nathan Treloar, president and COO of Orbita, a Boston-based provider of connected home healthcare technology that debuted a cloud-based platform and interface for intelligent voice assistants at this year’s Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference and exhibit in Orlando.”
Read the full article in mHealth.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems