Digital home assistants were a big topic at HIMSS this year. An article from The Huffington Post mentions Oribta’s appearance at HIMSS and what we are up to. From the article, “Orbita showed off their healthcare connectivity with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and a new link-up with Lenovo Health. Orbita’s team comes out of the software world, not healthcare.”
Read the full article on The Huffington Post.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare