PYMNTS mentioned Orbita and Lenovo appearance at HIMSS 2017, and their demonstration of bring voice technologies to patient home care. From the article, “Voice technology and connectivity could work to enhance patients’ ability to access and share information with providers, caregivers and family members, the vendors said, as well as to enable better care management, treatment adherence and medication compliance.”
Read the full article in PYMNTS.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems