PYMNTS mentioned Orbita and Lenovo appearance at HIMSS 2017, and their demonstration of bring voice technologies to patient home care. From the article, “Voice technology and connectivity could work to enhance patients’ ability to access and share information with providers, caregivers and family members, the vendors said, as well as to enable better care management, treatment adherence and medication compliance.”
Read the full article in PYMNTS.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare