HIMSS 2017: Digital voice assistants may pair patients, physicians in living rooms
Clinical Innovation+Technology mentions an interview with Orbita’s own Nate Treloar at the HIMSS conference this year. The interview goes into detail about voice assistant technologies and how it can improve patient engagement and healthcare experience.
Read the full interview in Clinical Innovation+Technology.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems