HIMSS 2017: Digital voice assistants may pair patients, physicians in living rooms
Clinical Innovation+Technology mentions an interview with Orbita’s own Nate Treloar at the HIMSS conference this year. The interview goes into detail about voice assistant technologies and how it can improve patient engagement and healthcare experience.
Read the full interview in Clinical Innovation+Technology.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare