Patient Engagement Lenovo Health and Orbita Launch Voice-enabled Home Health Assistant
HealthcareIT News mentions Orbita’s partnership with Lenovo Health, and the launch of voice-enables home health assistant. From the article, “Integrating Orbita Voice with the Lenovo Smart Assistant is meant to demonstrate how natural voice assistant technology can help patients with chronic and post-acute care needs be more fully engaged in their wellness at home…”
Read the full article in HealthcareIT News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare