HealthcareDive flagged Nate Treloar’s session (Can You Heal Me Now? Voice Agents for Home Health) as a education session to attend at HIMSS this year. From the article, “There was buzz surrounding Amazon Echo at last year’s Health 2.0 conference and PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Health Research Institute recently stated it’s time for healthcare administrators to embrace learning about emerging technologies. Nathan Treloar, co-founder and president of Orbita, which recently launched an Amazon Echo-based community service tool, will discuss the current pros and cons of voice-powered assistants.”
Read the full article on HealthcareDive.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare