HealthcareDive flagged Nate Treloar’s session (Can You Heal Me Now? Voice Agents for Home Health) as a education session to attend at HIMSS this year. From the article, “There was buzz surrounding Amazon Echo at last year’s Health 2.0 conference and PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Health Research Institute recently stated it’s time for healthcare administrators to embrace learning about emerging technologies. Nathan Treloar, co-founder and president of Orbita, which recently launched an Amazon Echo-based community service tool, will discuss the current pros and cons of voice-powered assistants.”
Read the full article on HealthcareDive.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems