Orbita, and the collaboration with PN Medical was mentioned by RT Magazine in an article titled, Monitoring Aerosol Delivery for COPD Patients. The article mentions how the breather, “provides a form of resistance training for respiratory muscles by inhaling or exhaling through the device”.
Read the full article on RT Magazine.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare